Installation and Maintenance Tips
SCHAEFER panels and components are intended for installation in elevators. The commissioning of these products may only take place if the system in which they are to be installed complies with the relevant regulations and guidelines.
For all technical details such as installation dimensions, maximum values for operating voltage and current, please refer to the data sheets on our website, the product labels or the data sheets supplied with the panels and components on delivery.
- Always wear protective gloves when mounting or handling these panels.
- Always close open panels carefully after completing their work.
- Store and transport panels and parts so that they cannot fall over.
- When mounting and working on the panels, ensure a safe working surface without tripping hazards in front of the panels. Install all the panels so that the front panels are flush with the surface behind.
- Only carry out all work on the panels when the system is de-energized.
The panels and the built-in components are not protected in the standard version against moisture penetration. Protect these panels and especially the built-in components from moisture and moisture. Always store these panels in a dry place. Avoid the formation of condensation due to extreme temperature differences. When cleaning, make sure that no water or other liquids get inside the panel.